The Home-Based Education Program
- Standard or Honors High School Diploma with
- Junior-Senior Prom if enough interest.
- Curriculum and college counseling
- Newsletters, administrative support, and transcripts
- Curriculum review & course audits for high school
students to ensure their course work meets Florida
Department of Education standards
|GMHA Learning Center
P. O. Box 190
DeLeon Springs, FL 32130
One of our home-based seniors earned an Air Force ROTC full Scholarship,
presented to him during the year-end Awards Ceremony, May 2008, which he
is using at the University of Tampa.
|Important Notice: Students seeking admission after the beginning
of their ninth grade year, may or may not be accepted, depending
upon the difficulty in obtaining adequate records to determine their
grade placement and eligibility for graduation.
The academic year runs from August 1st through July 31st
each year. Fees are not prorated if you join us once the year